This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- From any other sources that include links to this Policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for, and should not be accessed or used by, children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Website, register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including.
- Personal identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Consumer habits, such as purchasing history.
- Information about your internet connection, equipment used to access the Website, browser type, usage details, IP address or persistent electronic identifiers.
We may collect this information from the following sources:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an account on one of our Website, subscribing to the newsletter, posting material to one of our social media accounts, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Through your online activity, such as browsing our Website, placing products in the online cart or clicking on our advertisements, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information from tracking technologies, such as browser cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons.
- Details of website visits, such as traffic data, location data, logs, resources used to access the website.
- Information about the user’s computer and internet connection, such as IP address, operating system, or browser type.
- From third parties, such as service providers, vendors, contractors, advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, application providers or data brokers.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as to fulfill your orders.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To display advertisements to our target audiences through our various advertising channels.
- To contact you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, vendors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your information or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights and protections under applicable law regarding the processing of your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Other Privacy Rights
Other jurisdictions may provide their residents with additional privacy rights. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions and would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Policy Effective: October 27, 2020
Last modified: October 27, 2020